This week's Currently Coveting post is based on the clothing range at supermarket, Tesco. If you've followed me for a while you will know that I'm a big fan of supermarket labels and many Tesco items have cropped up in my outfit posts, particularly in Summer. I love how their pieces are great value and good quality, and their collections are getting more and more fashioned focused each season. I also love how you earn clubcard points on what you buy at Tesco. Rewards for buying clothes = Bonus! Even better, if you take out Tesco credit cards online, you can earn a point for every £4 you spend PLUS your normal clubcard points. Think of the vouchers! Think of the clothes! ahem... Onto what I'm loving at Tesco this week!Currently Coveting: Tesco Clothing
Because: Their Spring/Summer collection is hot on the heels of the High Street. With on trend key pieces, tropical prints and festival styling, Tesco has summer fashion down to a T!
1. F&F Chambray Playsuit - £10.00
2. 18 And East Embroidered Kaftan Dress - £35.00
3. F&F Straw Boater Hat - £5.00
4. Iconeyewear Classic Retro Sunglasses - £8.00
5. Iconeyewear Ditsy Print Retro Sunglasses - £8.00
6. F&F Limited Edition Belted Capri Pants - £18.00
7. F&F Summer Floral Longline Bra - £8.00
8. Brave Soul Floral Printed Jersey Playsuit - £18.00
9. F&F Limited Edition Ticking Stripe Shorts - £14.00
10. F&F Sandal Clogs - £20.00
11. F&F Hawaiian Shorts - £6.00
12. F&F Double Pocket Backpack - £12.00
I am in love with everything, especially the playsuits and the backpack, and can imagine wearing all of this on my hols! I actually bought the Hawaiian shorts the other day and have put them away with my bikinis for when we go to Rhodes in August! The striped shorts and floral playsuit are next on my list, along with the boater hat - a huge bargain at a measly fiver!
What do you think of Tesco's clothing range? What are your favourite pieces?